This is what I’m doing.
(via xkcd: Compiling)
Lightsaber Fightsaber - Episode V
The Expensive Rental Costume Strikes Back
This man is the funniest man.
I bet he’s not even the woman’s dog.
- Scorpulent Triptocane Phebulous Mimes
- The Pestilence of Delicate Replicant Scapulas
- Grover the Monacled
- Slingshot Lamb
- Leopards in Jeopardy
- Reasonable Caches of Pelican Scrimshaw
- Decagonal Bejeweled Zebra Creaselings
- Pobrecito Legacio, Purveyor of Weaselmeat
- Flip-Top Urethracide
- Prawnvalescent Nutritionship
*For what it’s worth, I really enjoyed a lot of what The Mars Volta did (especially what their phenomenally-talented string of drummers-for-hire did). There’s no ill will in this post whatsoever. It’s just … those song titles …
Could not stop laughing.
Sorry to hear about the Global Warming.
Karma’s a bitch.
With how young kids are having sex these days, I think this should be an official ad campaign.